Welcome Message

Jeff Richards here. I created this blog for Titanya so you would have one place to view updates regarding her recent very serious medical condition and where you could add your comments if you wish to do so. I know Titanya will add some of her own comments to the blog, but for right now; I am adding her dictated comments and some of my own, plus have posted the comments already written by David Feinstein that many of you may have received already.

Titanya is now out of the hospital and working hard to recover from the past five weeks of this stressful situation. She is still very weak and who knows when she will even have the energy to view her blog or see your comments, but she eventually will.

She still requests that the BEST way to send your wishes is to send her a card to her home:

Titanya Dahlin
1009 Tinkerbell Ave.
Big Bear City, California 92314

I do know she also doesn't want you to panic and worry about her. Instead, send the positive energy that will continue to dissipate her blood clots and hold the confidence that I do; that she will be back to her old vibrant self soon.

Thank you so much and if you feel the need to talk; you can reach me, preferably by phone at (909) 534-1314.

Thanks,
Jeff Richards
March 25, 2009

Posting Comments to the Blog

Due to technical difficulty with Titanya's blog... we had to change the addresswhich you now have or you would not be reading this.

Anyway... To Post Comments to the Blog... Look for the Comments link in green under each posting. CLICK on that to add your comments.

These comments were previously posted:

Jyoti said...
So happy to hear you're out of the hospital. You've been constantly on my mind in my heart during this time. Let's move those blood clots on out girl, so you can come back to Sedona. Much love to both you and Jeff.
Jyoti
March 27, 2009 11:03 AM

Val said...
You have been in my heart & prayers. You are a amazing woman and will conquer this! Love , Valerie Greene
March 28, 2009 3:52 PM

Genevieve said...
You have been in my prayers and I send you lots of good healing energy. I'm happy to hear that you are out of the hospital. Now with your Mom's and the rest of the family's care and healing energies, I know you will get stronger each day.Love, Gen BonoCP Graduate, Feb 2008
March 30, 2009 8:16 PM

marcelline said...
Dear Tanya, much love and healing energy to you fromMarcelline and Mireille. Luckily you know that the body has a very strong intent to heal itself always.
April 1, 2009 12:18 PM




Thursday, April 9, 2009

From Titanya: April 3, 2009

Hi you sweet wonderful friends, you!

I’m here at my Mom’s house in Baja, Mexico. It’s beautiful as the tide is out and the waves are crashing. The sun is shining today and it’s a wonderful feeling after many days of grey. Sandy’s here too and lucky me, they are both working on me!!!

Mom’s Energy Medicine is breaking up the blood clots throughout my body in a quicker way than the doctors told us that it would take. We could see them coming to the surface of my skin and we follow the energy as they move. I am walking better and breathing better too.

This experience touching death with all of it’s mystery and then drawing me, like a magnet, back to earthly things is a big story, which I can’t wait to talk about.

I will be writing about it on my new website…that is being created as I write.

It was incredible and slowly I understand why I had to go through this experience before birthing my child. I’ve waited and waited so long, so many obstacles have been put before me in this lifetime to only wait even longer. So many tears I shed.

I’ve always said that I knew I was clearing up many lifetimes in this one. I remember many lifetimes of dying in childbirth in order, in this lifetime, to bring this body back into fruition to birth a baby. It’s one reason why I know I cannot adopt. I know it will be (perhaps, perhaps not) a difficult pregnancy, but I must do it. I must unite the children who were mine and experience the pregnancy and the birth in order to heal this body and in order to not let my children repeat my own woundings.

You see…a lot has been coming up for me, as it always does.

Jeff has been sending me all the wonderful cards that so many of you have written.

I am slowly getting to my emails, where I found even more beautiful prayers and blessings. I will let you know when I get back to Big Bear, in case you’ve been wanting to send me flowers! Ha ha!

We are playing day by day by ear and letting my body tell me where to go. I don’t know when I will return to Big Bear, as the altitude still might be a problem. We have found awesome doctors down here in Mexico, if anything were to relapse. And I have my Mom and Sandy so no worries, now.

Love you all!
Titanya

5 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you Tanya, you must forgive me for calling you my your family name but it the one that Nikki introduced me too when she spoke of you. I am so happy that day by day you are feeling stronger and that you are being surrounded by loving and such wonderful care.

    I enjoyed reading your posted update and in sharing your spirit which is STRONG.

    Take good care of yourself on this journey. Sending you love and the very best of wishes.

    Lori (Nikki's girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mother have touched my heart in so many ways. The bond of Mother-child that I see in you two is so beautiful. You are an inspiration to us all.

    Blessings and Healing
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm receiving your words.... and feeling them. Thanks.

    Much love to you... and also to your mom and to Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Titanya,

    I love looking at these pictures. They are so full of life. When I look at them I see you returning to full vitality. You are daily in my prayers and reiki. May God continue to bless your journey.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Titanya,

    I just found out about all of this. I am so happy that you are doing better! I will be praying and sending you energy for your full recovery and a healthy child birth.

    Love,
    Jessica (your mermaid friend from brooklyn ;)

    ReplyDelete